Request for Management Contract Services
Are you considering utilizing a third party professional Hotel Management Company? We want to make it easy for you to get in touch with our team. Simply click below or contact us at 780-484-1515.
Our current portfolio speaks of the expertise we possess in operating and managing diverse properties. Our senior leadership team emphasizes the importance of team work through communication, motivation and building relationships.
Centralized functions include human resources strategic planning, information technology solutions, full cycle accounting services, operational analysis, payroll and benefits processing and revenue management. We will additionally provide the support of our regional sales team who are currently responsible for selling over 750 rooms daily.
Management Contract Services
At APX Hotels Group, we have what it takes to manage the numerous aspects of your property from finding the right team members to targeting the right guests.
Our strategic, executive operations leadership team is ready to deliver their industry knowledge, influencing and negotiating skills, internal and external relationship building techniques as well as their flexible thinking and achievement focused attitudes to your business. We pride ourselves on bringing value to all of our stakeholders through strong operational practices resulting in revenue generation, cost containment, associate satisfaction and guest loyalty.
- Organizational Alignment
- Property & Market Evaluation
- Productivity Policies, Tools and Reporting
- Workflow Analysis & Management
Finance & Accounting
Profitability for a hotel property begins and ends with its balance sheet. APX offers accurate and timely financial reports allowing hotel management to make effective operational decisions.
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Monthly Financial Statements & Daily Reports
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Payroll & Benefits Processing
- Cash Flow Management
- Internal Control & Audit Procedures
The procurement process for your hotel can be quite extensive. We focus on helping our owners reduce overhead and operational costs without compromising on the customer experience by leveraging the brand and corporate relationships that we currently have in place.
- Purchasing support through negotiated contracts and distribution programs
- External contractor network and key relationships
APX will contribute to your vision, mission, values and goals while demonstrating business acumen, we will participate in the strategic planning process to support your organization’s objectives. Our effective human resources team can impact your organization through a tactical perspective that is informed by economic, social, technological, political and demographic trends and lead by our operational pillars of revenue generation, cost containment, associate satisfaction and guest loyalty.
- Strategic and Systems Thinking
- Professional and Ethical Policies
- Change Management and Cultural Transformation Support
- Heath, Wellness & Safe Workplace Practices
- Workforce Planning & Talent Management
Technological advances are constant. Property Management systems, reservations systems, websites, mobile technology are all part of managing a successful hotel. We have the expertise in working with brand information technology requirements and can apply them to your property seamlessly.
- Network Security
- Monitoring and Maintenance of Network Performance
- Best Practices Processes and Policies
- Hardware and Software Support
- Data backup and Restoration Integrity
- Project Management
APX works directly with your management team to ensure that your property is active on the correct channels with the right rate at the right time. Our Certified Revenue Manager studies all relevant market trends that impact your Occupancy, Revenue per Available Room as well as the Average Daily Rate.
- Profit Optimization Strategies
- Budget and Forecasting Support and Analysis
- Customized Reporting
Sales & Marketing Support
Our Regional Sales team works directly with associates at the hotels to develop, implement and deliver effective sales and marketing strategies.
- Guided development and implementation of a property-specific sales plan
- Strong working relationships with national and regional brand sales teams
- Active leadership within local Destination Marketing Organizations and Destination Marketing Funds
- Delivery of sales leads to hotels through a customer relationship management system
- Strong community relations within the Edmonton Region as well as northern and rural Alberta communities